Monday, January 5, 2009

Fat people

I've never been mean to fat people and for the most part I can empathize with them due to the fact that I have family members and friends who are fat/overweight. I know its hard, my brother was overweight growing up due to a hormonal imbalance and it used to hurt me so much to see him hurt. For that reason I never make fun of fat people. I know they hurt they way he did. There's not much you can do when its a hormonal imbalance. I'm not fat by any means, never been probably never will be. My metabolism is extremely fast. It used to bother me before because I have always been super skinny. But I have come to appreciate it.

The thing that bothers me is fat people who try to take out their insecurities on you because they are fat and jealous. They are very quick to point out the smallest ounce of fat in an effort to make themselves feel like "Oh you see even this skinny bitch got fat." What the hell is up with that? Do I point out the disgusting fat hangin off your fat face and arms?! Do I point out the fact that you look like your ready to cook me and eat me?! Fat people need to shut up! I hate it when you offer people sympathy and they just spit it back in your face. Considering the fact that so many fat people have a hard time mating because the opposite sex is usually is disgusted by them why would they treat those who are nice to them like shit:?! Something I have always wondered about. Not only with fat people, but with people with low self esteem in general. After hangin out with someone who is physically, and emotionally unhealthy it makes you understand why it is that they are rejected. It makes you wanna reject them too. So disgusting.

Not only fat people, this also goes for people who have serious acne problems, discombobulated bodies, low confidence, yellow teeth, ugly by society's standards, judgemental etc. They put you down to make themselves feel better. They think that acting that way makes them look confident. Acting happy and bubbly, I mean dont get me wrong some of them are really cool but not when its self loath. I see so many fat people puttin themselves down, they think its funny to joke around about being fat but what they dont realize is that there are those who can see right through it. Its a facade, the funny facade. To cover up your hurt. Its not confidence no matter how you wanna make it seem that way, just because people laugh at your jokes doesnt mean they can't see through them. But they will go along with it to give you the ego stroke your lookin for. Dont go that route dont put yourself down to amuse other people. Take off the mask. If you recognize any of these things in yourself its time to stop. Cold turkey. And with this I conclude.

No comments:

Post a Comment