Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Review


 What I liked:
smooth
creamy
greasy
moisturizing
thick
container
lasting

What I didn't like:
artifical smelll


I finally have a tub of the Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter. At first I was a bit skeptical it didn't smell amazing and the smell was kinda artificial. It doesn't smell  100%  like coconut. So I tried it and it was good enough and thick. Its made for  very dry skin and is one of TBS's thickest butters with shea being the thickest. So I went with it and applied it all over my body before bed. I liked how smooth it was and how I didn't have to use too much because of its rich and thick consistency. It was easy to apply, very creamy, and a bit greasy for all those really dry parts. I also liked how  it  instantly went to  work. Although I  didn't think the smell was all that great it was sweeter smelling than  the shea butter and more bearable. Its a  good scent to layer other fragrances over it without  it  interfering. So I kept  it. The  body butter  went on a bit greasy and I still felt it the next morning. I don't mind the greasiness. I don't have body acne and  during  the winter my body needs all the moisturizing  it can  get. It's perfect for all those dry and rough spots. I actually prefer it a bit thick and greasy. But it's nothing overbearing. It  lets me know  my skin is protected. This body butter is meant for dry skin. I totally  recommend it. It gets  the job done

No comments:

Post a Comment