Saturday, January 8, 2011

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Haul/Review 2

So I went back and picked up a few more things. I got 6 items for $20 and a few more makeup items. I really love the lotions I bought. I really love lotion and body creams and butters and am usually very picky but these are totally awesome! These are my absolute favorites

Pure seduction Shimmer Mist: Holy Crap! I love this. For some strange reason it smelled like pineappple to me at first but then I realized that what I was really smelling was a nice blend of plum, freesia, & casaba melon. At first I was a bit worried about how shimmery and shiny it appears but when sprayed its actually not unbearable shimmer it's  actually very subtle and the smell is amazing. This yellow shimmer mist also comes in smells other than pure seduction. It is not meant for moisturizing and mostly consists of alcohol, water, and other chemicals. But it's a smell that totally lasts. 

Midnight Kiss Flirty Cranberry and Vanilla body dial-a-shimmer lotion: This is my absolute favorite. This thing is  so cool  it comes  with a built  in dial which lets  you decide how much lotion or shimmer you want the main settings are soft glow  which is  the lotion  and  sexy sparkle which is the shimmer. The dial  lets you choose 100% sparkle,50/50, and 100% glow. You can  adjust it depending on what you want. I love this its  not  your usual safe vanilla smell. Its vanilla with  a twist. The way the product is designed is so much fun and I can't wait to use it this year!. Also love this smell I totally recommend!!

Midnight Kiss Flirty Cranberry and Vanilla body drink lotion: Smells just as great as the dial-a shimmer-lotion except there is no shimmer. This is just straight up lotion. It smells so nice and sweet and sensual. And it has the softness of vanilla with a bit of  the tanginess  of  cranberry. At first I  thought it would smell weird since it is weird mix of scents but  the vanilla really balances out the cranberry. Its so yummy and  fruity. Conditions extremely well  and  softens skin instantaneously. The smell lasts a  while too.

Mango Temptation Ultra  Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream: Excellent for moisturizing skin.  Love the color of the container. It  has a thick consistency and really does what it is supposed to. My skin felt very soft. This  is  great to use right after a shower you skin will drink this immediately. The smell is of mango  its  very sweet. Somewhat artificial but pretty close to actual mango.The smell becomes lighter but actually lasts throughout the day. Also this is a limited edition VS scent.

 




Mango Temptation Refreshing Body Mist:  Perfect to use right out of the shower or for any other time.  Very fruity. Although it  is  very alcohol based and you need to let the alcohol dry first before you can smell it. But of course  with  any Victoria's   Secret body spray you have to reapply  throughout the day.


 


 Island Waters Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream: Softer islandy scent. Its pretty fresh scent and its alot softer  than the  mango or  the cranberry vanilla. It conditions well  and is a nice base scent you can layer on top of it if you want to have  a stronger fragrance. I bought this one so I could complete the 6 for 20. It's alright but now my fave. It's limited edition so if you wanna try it out get it now before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment