Thursday, January 8, 2009

The List of Why's

1. Why cant a female be platonic friends with a guy without him wanting more?
2. Why is a female labeled a slut if she hits it and quits it but men aren't deemed worthy of the same title?
3. Why do people fight for women's rights but when a female shows masculine traits she's labeled a BITCH by men and WOMEN?
4. Why do friendships among females always include jealousy and backstabbing?
5. Why cant I curse all I want without being looked at as vulgar and repulsive?
6. Why are men put off by women who want and like to pay for themselves?
7. Why am I expected to follow rules, be obedient, and docile female?
8. Why as a female am I expected to never show anger?? I'm not a fucking Stepford WIFE!! (This is a big one)
9. Why do bureaucratic institutions always take the credit for decisions and never give the credit to whomever actually came up with ideas!!
10. Why do short men hit on me.. ewww
11. Why do people not expect or accept a funny female as attractive?
12. Why is being funny considered a masculine trait?(another BIG 1)
13. Why do men expect me to laugh @ their corny jokes and when I don't they think theirs something wrong with me?
14. Why do straight men like it when women give them head but would never think of doing it themselves or sucking their own?
15. Why are women who questions things and are deep and thoughtful not attractive to the other sex.
16. Why does the world have to revolve around business and money.
17. Why spend so much $ on scientific research when most of it never gets applied.
There are lots more why's too many very few answers. Always questioning. Always in deep thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment