Saturday, November 20, 2010

Asian people are cool!

Asian people are very interesting. Their culture is so different from mine but oddly similar in many ways. Their are many similarities between Asian cultural expectations when it comes to family and Hispanic families. Both are very strict  and overprotective especially over the females. Females are expected to be conservative, prim and proper, dainty, and homely, and submissive in both cultures. Asian food is really good except for some flat Thai noodles I had once. I felt like vomiting because they were so slimy in my mouth. I  really like how Asian people cook duck. I've had Laotian  and Chinese duck and its very good. I wish I knew how to make it. (except for the greasy part). So Im not really into eating greasy food its so nasty and horrible. There's nothing worse than biting into food and having a whole tub of oil in your mouth . disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment