Sunday, December 26, 2010

Young Entrepreneurs Create their own JOBS

I read this article posted by the  NYTimes recently and it was very inspirational. It has led me  to seriously
consider my own business slowly overtime of course. I  have decided to look into advertising and learning the ropes.

There are some tips I think people should follow when starting a business or monetizing a website or blog:

  • Make sure you have a nice little bundle of money to start out with.  Taking out loans can make things troublesome but don't let it stop you if that is the road you choose to take.
  • Choose something you are passionate about
  • Make sure to know your target audience
  • Focus on something you have expertise on
  • Create a business plan you can actually follow through on
  • Advertise. get the word out to your friends and local community!!
  • Decide how you will advertise: social media, phone, ads, email, internet etc.
I  think these are some really cool books to buy to stay informed:

No comments:

Post a Comment