Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sephora Ouidad Expert Curl Kit Review

I recently received this curl kit. I have heard many great reviews about Ouidad hair products and salons and decided to give it a try. I was impressed by the process they use which is dividing your hair into sections and applying the products in order to ensure that the products cover the maximum number of hair strands and do their magic. I love that it came with some hair clips that allowed me to keep the hair in place while it dried.

So the process go as follows:

Divide the hair into 4-6 sections.
First apply the moisture lock leave in conditioner by running your fingers through the hair from root to tip and vice verse.
Next the Climate control Gel. Also run your fingers through the hair.
Next scrunch each section of hair. Grabbing it from the ends and squeezing it towards the roots. This brings out your natural curl pattern.
Clip each section up and let air dry. You can also use a blower if you want.
Lastly if you want you can spritz it a bit with the Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray

It worked very well. My cursl were very well defined and not stiff. The products were light weight but very effective. I let mine air-dry. I liked how the curls were more visible and no frizzy at all. I made sure to curl any frizzies in with the natural existing curls to reduce frizz. Overall, great instructions, nice packaging, and very good technique.
 
It comes with a nice step by step instructions on how to tame your locks. Get them defined. And bouncy. These won't be the long stiff wavs if you follow the directions correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment