Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sephora- Tokidoki tote Review

I recently received the toki doki tote from sephora and was a bit let down by how small its actually is. I was hoping it would be bigger. Also it doesn't look like it can hold much. It seems pretty easily breakable if you were to put some heavy grocery items in there. But of course it really is all about what you shop when you go grocery shopping. Although you can use this for light items. And to walk around town. It is good for grocery shopping it looks like a grocery bag. Also I kind of don't like how dull the grey background is for the print. But I do love the theme. It has all its cute characters doing mischievious things such as looting and looking like they are up to trouble. I LOVE IT. Wish it was bigger though. It's a great collectible and it's limited edition!!!

This would be a great gift for anyone who loves TOKI DOKI or a tween or teen. I am selling it for $15 dollars if anyone wants it comment below and we can set up an exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment