Monday, March 21, 2011

ALDO KEMFORT TOTE REVIEW

KEMFORT

Synthetic
34-04-03
Set off for work with classic elegance thanks to our large quilted tote adorned with chain handles, printed satin scarf, and zip closure.

PROS:
Big and spacious
Color matches with anything
Gold detailing
comes with scarf
light weight
comfortable
zipper does not allow it to open up easily

CONS:
might be too be for some
might be too heavy on the shoulders if filled up too much

So I returned to Aldo to see if my purse was fixed and although they did fix the part that was broken the purse came back with some weird dirtiness on it. I eventually was able to get the  manager to let me exchange the bag for another one. Which is why I picked this large tote. Its so pretty especially with that big bow and I love the gold chain accent. It  looked way better outside the store than inside the store. This bag is way better than the other Aldo bag because it allows you to carry a lot of items inside. Also it comes with a zipper that  doesn't open up unlike the magnet feature the Cyphert bag has. It is also a lot more comfortable than the Cyphert bag because  it rests on your shoulder opposed to your arm and does not way down your arms. I also love how light it is. I thought it was going to be heavier. It's just a really pretty spring tote that matches with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment