Monday, December 6, 2010

Cheating

I know so many  people who cheat. Have cheated. and felt good about it. I could never do it. I dont value that. Its not one of my values. I would hate if someone did that to me so I could never see myself doing it to anybody. But I know so many people who hit it and quit it. But I don't think I have the heart to do something like that.  I mean if its not working out its easy for me to detach and break up with  someone. But not cheat. I don't see how it would benefit me. I would gain nothing from it. And it would just be a part of myself that  is being faked. Because deep down inside I know that that isn't me. I would feel fake. Even if everyone believed it I know it would be fake emotions. Anyways I could never cheat on someone. THE END. 

No comments:

Post a Comment