Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter Review

I bought this with TBS 50% sale. You had to buy a tote to get all your other purchases at 1/2 off. I  love this! I  bought this in the small 1.6 oz to try it out just in case I didn't  like it and I ended up loving it. The second I applied it to my skin I was mesmerized by how amazingly real and sweet and tangy it smelled. I seriously smells  like you  took a  grapefruit and squeezed the juice onto your skin. It is that real!!! It was really aroused my senses and was just so delicious. I  couldn't stop smelling my skin for hours after then it was so tastefully delightful. I am totally going to buy the larger container. The only thing  that I was disappointed about was the fact that the small  container is very small. It is more like a sampler size, something to carry in your purse, or as a  stocking stuffer.

Too bad these things are kinda pricey. But I'm gonna get it when it's for $10. The consistency is nice and thick but not at all greasy. It moisturizes really well and the smell lasts. Eventually as it settles down it loses the tanginess and becomes more sugary and sweet smelling. But it made my super smooth  and I could totally feel how it was well  moisturized. If you buy the  small container it will not last long so I recommend getting the larger one.

If you aren't really into grapefruit or tangy smells you might think this is a bit strong. But it mellows out really nicely. It is recommended for normal skin. I would definitely recommend it  to anyone who loves citrus scents or anyone who wants to try something new..

No comments:

Post a Comment