Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Body Shop Shea Butter Review

Holy Crap! I totally was not expecting this when  I ordered this super-sized jar  of Shea butter. This stuff smells bad. Almost like strong cheap men's cologne at first. But then it dies down  after several hours into something sweet smelling. It is very thick and concentrated. It does wonder for VERY DRY SKIN.  Although I am not too sure if I will be keeping this. I might exchange for a better smelling lotion. I know Shea butter is good for the skin But I am not sure if I want to smell like this. It seriously stinks. It might just be old. But I'm giving it back. I do not recommend if you  don't like awful smells but if  you care  more  about it's  deep moisturizing properties go  ahead! Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I went to a Body Shop at Home party once and this English lady selling it was just raving about this product. She was once of those ladies that was in her late 50s and looked as if she were still in her 30s and she swore to me that when she lived in England, The Body Shop was the thing to have and she had been using the Shea Body Butter for years and years and that was the single key to her beauty! I HAD very dry skin, but now that I have been using this, I am not dry anymore. I can actually feel my skin "drinking" this stuff when I get out of the shower, freshly shaved legs - they just love this stuff! Can you tell I like it! If I was a body butter, I would married Shea Butter.

    ReplyDelete