Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crazy People On The Train.


Chambers Street- Walking through downtown Manhattan I was surprised as I found an Indian fruit stand man displaying some sexy ass pomegranate. POM.I had never seen these guys sell them before in the winter, and it wasn't all that expensive either, I wondered if winter season was pom season. Coming home on the 3 train I began eating my POM making sure not to let the seeds fall since they are so intricately wrapped inside that rough bright red interior. But since pomegranate is such a fun fruit to eat you cant be held accountable if you drop a few! Which I had done but not realized, for when the train doors opened and the tide of new subway riders came flushing in what seemed at first glance a healthy human being also came in. What happened next shocked the absolute crap out of me and every other person sitting i that cart. So in came this very tall black dude he seemed pretty normal that is until he picked up some of the pom seeds that had fallen around me and nonchalantly ate them while everyone else watched in disbelief, disgusted, and a bit scared.I know I was because after he indulged in his tasty treat he remained fixated on my POM which I had managed to wrap up and keep out of view. This guy was obviously crazy, he seemed like a newly reformed bum. He confirmed my perception when he took up about seven or eight whole seats on the train and laid himself to sleep. Next time your on the train beware of seemingly normal people and any food you might be carrying with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment